As our Team Assistant, you will support the daily business of our company at all levels of the team, from the founding partners to senior personnel and everyone else. You will make the Berlin office an enjoyable place to work from, receive and communicate with clients & partners, and apply your clever, resourceful ways to whatever helps the rest of the team to focus on what they do best - much like a Swiss army knife. You will learn about technology and be exposed to some of the most exciting people and ventures in Europe. You can count on the entire team to make you learn things you normally would have never been exposed to and to always treat you with respect.
- Support the daily business of our company for ca. 30-40h per week
- Spend at least half of your time in the office
- Preliminary bookkeeping and accounting work
- Manage payroll accounts and travel expense reporting
- Accounting and invoice-management
- Support the team in travel planning
- Take care of office organization and improvement
- Organization and administrative tasks of sales- and distribution-management
- Selective / Assistive research for Sales and Marketing departments
- Organization amazing team events
- Looking after our guests (high stake investors or C-Level Executives)
Your Skills & Experience
- You have at least 2 years of working experience with qualification in office administration, hospitality management or a comparable profession
- You have professional working proficiency in English (speech and writing)
- You are experienced in preliminary bookkeeping, payroll management and accounting
- You cultivate professional behavior and a friendly communication style
- You are gifted with organizational talent and effective time-management skills
- See the inner workings of many different tech companies and quickly build up a deep understanding of how tech organizations really operate (a skill normally acquired through years of leading tech positions)
- Make work life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology through our solutions
- Company culture built on trust, transparency, and ownership: focus on outcome, not output
- Regular feedback sessions and a clear career path
- Flexible hours around core office times and a family friendly culture. We are driven by excellent results and expect everybody to deliver, leaving you in charge of the “how”
- Quarterly team retreats & Friday chillouts
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- The latest in hardware & tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work, but strongly believe in the power of smart people together in a room. We also really enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues
Our data-mining & analytics platform is inspired by data-driven approaches to engineering. The idea for our specialized advisory service started with us exploring alternatives to “manual” due diligence audits. Today it is guiding investors more safely, offering them unique technical insights, and assisting with the speedy delivery of true expertise.
TechMiners’ success was possible only thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by three battle-proven entrepreneurs, with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing, and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate, to achieve the most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work, and amazing colleagues. If you share our belief that an integrated, mutual understanding of Business and Tech is key to outstanding organizations, plus excellent results, we would like to hear from you.
Your Turn: apply now!