Have you ever witnessed a tech company realize its true, full potential thanks to transparency & trust?
We did (over and over again) and created TechMiners to work towards a future in which any tech company can use data insights to enable transparency & trust, stepping up their game to the benefit of all stakeholders.
If you share our experiences and beliefs, you arrived at the right place.
TechMiners' solutions enable all stakeholders (tech and non-tech, internal and external) to make decisions that normally require deep technical skills & lengthy analyses. Our unique software product turns insights into actionable advice, and powers our transaction services to Ventures and Investors.
Contributing as a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and shaping the front ends to our unique platform, used by technology analysts and other colleagues alike. You will
- Build, develop and maintain the front ends to our unique platform for tech transparency
- Shape our front end architecture, choose technologies and frameworks with sustainability and pragmatism in mind
- Build MVPs for testing out new business areas
- Work in an agile environment and contribute via code, pull requests, grooming meetings and retrospectives
- Take responsibility for your team’s products, including testing, documentation, technical debt and delivery
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional experience in architecting and implementing scalable & multi-component UI systems
- Practical know-how on handling build pipelines (e.g. NPM, Webpack, Grunt)
- Strong experience in frontend test automation (e.g. Jest, Jasmine, CucumberJS)
- Proven skills with modern SCM, Build & Release Tools (Git, Docker, K8s is a plus)
- Strong soft skills, willingness to actively share your knowledge and experience
- Understand the benefits of working in an agile and goal oriented environment
- Analyze the inner workings of numerous tech companies and quickly build a deep understanding of how different, successful tech organizations really operate (a skill normally acquired through years in leading tech positions)
- Make work-life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology
- Company culture built on trust, transparency, and ownership: we focus on outcome, not output
- Regular feedback sessions and retrospectives
- Flexible hours around core office times and a truly family friendly culture. We expect everybody to deliver excellent results, but keep you in charge of the “how”
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- Friday chill-outs and quarterly team retreats
- Top-of-the-line hardware & whatever tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work but also believe in the power of smart people together in a room (plus we enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues)
TechMiners’ success is possible thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by 3 battle-proven entrepreneurs with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate to achieve a most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work and amazing colleagues. Our 5 core values are
Reliability: We put team first (self second) & stand by our commitments
Clarity: We are precise, specific and take responsibility for being understood
Attitude: We are transparent, realistic and let results speak for themselves instead of making claims
Results: Our efforts clearly contribute to an agreed goal & demonstrate professional excellence
Speed: We determine the requirements then deliver in record time