Have you ever witnessed a tech company realize its true, full potential thanks to transparency & trust?
We did (over and over again) and created TechMiners to work towards a future in which any tech company can use data insights to enable transparency & trust, stepping up their game to the benefit of all stakeholders.
If you share our experiences and beliefs, you arrived at the right place.
TechMiners' solutions enable all stakeholders (tech and non-tech, internal and external) to make decisions that normally require deep technical skills & lengthy analyses. Our unique software product turns insights into actionable advice, and powers our transaction services to Ventures and Investors.
Contributing as a Vice President Technology Due Diligence, you will be the interface between client and case team. You ensure trusted relationships with clients by delivering on their expectations together with the technical team members.
To achieve this, you will
- Qualify and scope technology assessment mandates
- Drive successful completion of multiple mandates simultaneously
- Understand the transaction context, market and product to derive the key technological requirements
- Act as main interface between client and case team in all respects
- Build and develop our DD framework, including Knowledge Management
- Turn relevant insights from mandates into product input for our software "ONE"
- Help to hire, develop, and manage technology analysts on mandates
- Contribute to our strategy, products and competitive analysis, providing insights from our project work
Your Skills & Experience
- True passion to deliver unique technology insights to our clients in a non-hierarchical, collaborative working style
- 5+ years of Principal / Project Manager experience in IT Consulting or Technology Investing (or equivalent background in digital products)
- Outstanding ability to understand challenges of digital businesses and derive technological implications
- Strong communication skills and presence (ideally proven in VC/PE/M&A)
- Superb English in both speech and writing, German is a plus
- Robust and trusted network in Tech VC/PE/M&A is a big plus
- See the inner workings of many different tech companies and quickly build up a deep understanding of how tech organizations really operate (a skill normally acquired through years of leading tech positions)
- Make work life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology through our solutions
- Company culture built on trust, transparency, and ownership: focus on outcome, not output
- Regular feedback sessions and a clear career path
- Flexible hours around core office times and a family friendly culture. We are driven by excellent results and expect everybody to deliver, leaving you in charge of the “how”
- Quarterly team retreats & Friday chillouts
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- The latest in hardware & tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work, but strongly believe in the power of smart people together in a room. We also really enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues
TechMiners’ success is possible thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by 3 battle-proven entrepreneurs with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate to achieve a most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work and amazing colleagues. Our 5 core values are:
Reliability: We put team first (self second) & stand by our commitments
Clarity: We are precise, specific and take responsibility for being understood
Attitude: We are transparent, realistic and let results speak for themselves instead of making claims
Results: Our efforts clearly contribute to an agreed goal & demonstrate professional excellence
Speed: We determine the requirements then deliver in record time